Wednesday 14 May 2014

Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System

Facials can be expensive, especially Microdermabrasion.After seeing quite a few demonstrations by some of my most trusted youtubers, I knew I had to have this! I got mine from Amazon here (like I do everything) at around £20 which is a bargain since you get a one month supply of the pre-dosed rejuvenating pads. This is salon quality microdermabrasion at home. I have to say this is incredible. Its so easy to use and used three times a week replaces the use of an exfoliator. The rejuvenating pads release the perfect amount of fine crystals and purifying cleanser to gently exfoliate. You massage each section of your face for one to two minutes, the micro vibrations boost surface cell turnover for smoother, firmer skin. I use this once a week in conjunction with Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser(skincare regime) here The first time I used this I saw an immediate result, my skin was super smooth, clear and my pigmentation considerably less visible. 

What you get:                                                                                          

- Microdermabrasion Applicator
-One month supply of rejuvenating pads (12)
-Attachment head
-AA batteries







How to use it:

Attach one of the pre-dosed pads to the attachment head,blue side facing up. Run under water till we thoroughly. Then snap the attachment head onto the hand-held applicator and switch on. Once you have carefully done each part of your face, take the blue pad off and throw away.

I am really impressed with this little gismo! I feel like I'm really taking my skincare to another level. Hello smooth, blemish free skin! Yippee.



Thank you so much for reading & commenting :)
BlondeTeaParty x


No comments:

Post a Comment