Wednesday 14 May 2014

Elemis Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser | Face


It's finally started to warm up here in the UK so what better time to get your glow on. I've always been into gradual tans because they look so natural, are easy to apply and require minimal upkeep. I also like something that incorporates skincare as I feel that is one less step to worry about. For someone who has oily, blemish prone skin like me finding a tan for my face that won't break me out is pretty much a miracle. Elemis is a well known, trusted British brand that uses active plant extracts. No artificial colours, parabens, silicones or mineral oils. The second I read up on this I purchased it! here What I love about this is that not only does it build up a gradual tan, it improves skin tone and luminosity. Packed with skin loving ingredients like anti-oxidant rich green tea, ginger water and evodia fruit this leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a beautiful golden glow that creates the perfect base for makeup. What more could a girl want? 
I used this today with minimal makeup and so far I am rather impressed. No greasy film, no fake tan smell. I feel like I'm just putting on my moisturiser. Throughout the day I noticed a welcoming glow peeking through and someone even complimented me on how good my skin looked. 

Face | Elemis Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser | bare Minerals original/matte foundation




What are some of your favourite glow getting products? Do tell :)
Thank you for reading and commenting BlondeTeaParty x

3 comments:

  1. great review, I've recently started self tanning as well because its started to get warmer here, the Xen Tan product for face is also really good X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Louise, I love the Xen Tan Moroccan for body, I must try the one for face. xoxox

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete