Friday 28 February 2014

My Ultimate Nude Lip


I love a nude lip, who doesn't? paired with a smoky eye it's just perfection. It's one of my favourite make-up looks to wear on a night out. I think I have found the ultimate nude lip combo. It's a gorgeous combination of neutral and pink tones so you won't get that washed out look. You can wear this lip day or night.
Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb in the shade Never Nude Enough is a moisture plumping lip tint that leaves lips with a natural shine. Estee Lauder Automatic Lip Pencil in Fig creates a seamless liner that works beautifully when drawn just outside the lip line, creating fuller lips. Nars lipgloss in Belize is a darker nude shade with flecks of purple and gold that help give it stunning dimension.


What is your go to nude lip? I'm obsessed let me know!



Thank you for reading and commenting
BlondeTeaParty x





2 comments: