Monday 17 February 2014

Hempz- Original Herbal Body Moisturizer

 
Hello lovelies! My skin has been causing me so much aggro this winter. Nothing seems to be moisturising enough! I was in my local beauty salon when I came across  Hempz pure herbal extracts original body moisturizer. Apparently this is Katy Perry's favourite! I had never heard about this before. I tried some on my hands and fell inlove with its powerful fruity scent and luxurious texture. It contains 100% pure natural hemp seed oil, that hydrates and nourishes skin. Shea butter and ginseng help to calm and soothe skin. It is paraben free,gluten free and 100% vegan!
I bought a 500ml bottle which cost £15. This is a deeply moisturising body lotion that has just soothed my parched winter skin. It smells of strawberry and bananna which wisk me away to tropical islands. Loving this stuff!



4 comments:

  1. love that stuff. haven't used it in years, but loved it! goodreminder to pick up some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that its completely natural but smells fruity and sweet unlike most herbal products :)

      Delete
  2. Hey doll, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award - caramella0.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats amazing!! Thank you so much!! :) :) xoxox

      Delete