Monday 10 February 2014

Benefit Brow Bar

Hello lovelies. So today I wanted to share with you how I keep my eyebrows in shape. I used to get them threaded at various places non of which impressed me. I always ended up with different shapes every time and would break out so badly afterwards. Then one day I popped down to Benefits Brow Bar in Oxford St and never looked back! They do the best brows in town! I'm telling you if you haven't been able to get your eyebrows right, go to the Brow Bar and ask for the signature brow arch. You don't even need to make an appointment. I also get mine tinted which makes them stand out even more. Everyone at Benefit are so friendly and helpful and I never feel pressured into purchasing products. A brow arch costs around £13.50 but in March they are holding an eyebrow event called brow arch march! where all eyebrow shapes will cost only £5 yipppeee! Shaping your brows can make a huge difference to your face. It can open up your eyes, make you look younger and well groomed.



What do you do to your brows?









Thanks for reading
BlondeTeaParty x

No comments:

Post a Comment