Friday 17 January 2014

FOTD- Back to Work


Happy Friday lovelies! This was my first week back at work after the Christmas holidays so I thought I would share with you my current makeup routine. Its pretty basic but exactly what I want for a work day. As I am mostly client facing in a corporate environment, I need to look fresh and natural. This is also a great look for interviews. People will see you and not your makeup. The Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation here is the perfect combination for of light weight yet full coverage foundation that looks completely natural. I use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer because its nice a affordable and does a very good job at disguising my dark circles and pigmentation. I have oily skin so I have to set my foundation with a good powder, Benefit Hello Flawless is the perfect powder, its smooth and silky, add a touch of coverage but doesn't make you look like a chalk board. It has a natural matte finish that I love. For cheeks I like to keep it bright and pink for a bit of pick me up. Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush in the colour Rose is the most gorgeous combination of pinks with a touch of highlight for that just brings any tired face to life. For eyes I keep it simple, a base like MAC paint in Bare Canvas cancels out any redness on my eyelids and provides a clean neutral base for my eye shadow. I am using Makeup Geek Simma Shimma shadow all over my eyelid to give that pop of brightness. Its a champagne shade that looks beautiful when used as light wash of colour.



What kind of look do you wear for work?











Thank you so much for stopping by & taking the time to read my post.
BlondeTeaParty x

No comments:

Post a Comment