Friday 29 November 2013

Makeup for Work & Job Interviews

 
Hello lovelies, I though I would share my current makeup routine, its so quick and the results are flawless! Today a colleague said I look fresh! Exactly what I was going for! This is perfect for work in corporate environments or for an interview.
In my job I meet and greet important clients daily. I need to look polished and professional at all times. This everyday makeup look is perfect because the client sees you and not your makeup. The same goes for job interviews. If you rock up with blue eyeshadow and neon nails to a law or finance interview you may give off the wrong impression and the attention of the interviewer will be on your makeup and not you as a potential employee. Some people may say well that's me like it or leave but think about it, at home you love wearing your onesie although  you wouldn't wear it to the supermarket because it not appropriate for that environment. You have to be able to adjust to different situations and environments professionally without compromising your personality.

So here is what I have been using-

I have totally fallen inlove with my Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush, this blends my makeup like a dream in two seconds flat! It gives the perfect amount of coverage and a seamless finish.
I have been using Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in shade 4.0, now I don't know if my skin has gone dry or its the weather, but this has been holding up really well and not getting oily at all! I use the Rachel K CC cream in neutral underneath which acts a primer, it really does make your skin smooth and silky.Concealer of choice is Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in light, I am loving this, I use it practically all over my face as a highlight. I then finish with my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 001 translucent. My blush of the moment is Nars Deepthroat *giggle giggle* it just warms up my skin with a hint of sparkle, I always get compliments when I'm wearing this. I don't really do bronzer in winter so one less thing to fuss about on early mornings.
On my eyes I have been using MAC paint in bare canvas, this just cancels out any redness on my eyelids and makes me look a bit more awake.
For lips I usually go for the nearest lipstick at hand, usually a pink.


 



















Thanks for reading :) BlondeTeaParty x

No comments:

Post a Comment