Saturday 4 August 2012

My Hair Care Essentials


These are my essential hair care products. I wash my hair about twice a week, and on the second of those washes, I do a deep condition, with my Macadamia deep hair repair mask. I mostly let my hair dry naturally but when I do blow dry it I use a heat activated leave in treatment to protect it. I always comb through my hair getting rid of any kinks or knots with my Tangle Teezer.

                                          
Macadamia Deep Hair Repair Mask
Aveda Colour Conserve Shampoo
AussiDeep Hair Repair Maske 3 Minute Miracle
Mark Hill No Knots
Kerasaste Ciment Thermique
Bumble&Bumble Sea Salt Spray
Tangle Teezer
Magic Star wide tooth comb.


Thank you for reading :-) I would love to know what are some of your hair care favourites!

2 comments:

  1. Okay everyone has been raving about this hair mask!! I think it is time I try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's amazing!! Smells divine and leaves hair soft and shiny :)

    ReplyDelete