Monday 13 June 2011

Mineral Foundation

I have a love hate relationship with my BareMinerals, I mean sometimes it works, looks great and other times it just does nothing for me. I used swear by Bare Minerals and when the Matte version came out I was overjoyed. Well, I tried my BM Matte the other day, got into the office and looked in the mirror,I looked like I didn't have a stitch of makeup on my face! Its all very well that it is natural and a little goes along way, but I really don't want to have to layer 5 layers of powder till I see some moderate coverage.
I rather wear one layer of full coverage foundation. I got a mini sample of Jane Iredale and had high hopes for it... well it had no coverage what so ever :-( Perhaps if my skin was amazingly smooth and clear it may work but for now I'm sticking with liquids.

No comments:

Post a Comment